Topic: Top Scientist: Math is FATAL to Evolution
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 27, 2013 7:31 PM

Virgil

Re: Top Scientist: True Math is FATAL to Creationism

In article <5105a129$0$9806$607ed4bc@cv.net>,
"Existential Angst" <fitcat@optonline.net> wrote:

> "BroilJAB" <DesignDenier@wmconnect.com> wrote in message

> > "Our intimate knowledge of molecular chemistry
> > shows a 10^4000 impossibility for Evolution."
> > --Dr.Haldane
> >

> I guess we got lucky, eh?

Actually, Haldane himself recanted soon afterwards when he realized he
had made some false assumptions, but creationists in general, and trolls
like Broiljab in particular, continue to cite the erroneous original,
carefully ignoring all later corrections.