Topic: Chapt15.41 Malus law solves superconductivity and solves and unifies
Thermodynamics to the Maxwell Equations #1180 New Physics #1300 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 28, 2013 12:43 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Maxwell Equations deriving Malus Law without need of QM Chapt15.41
Malus law solves superconductivity and solves and unifies Thermodynamics to
the Maxwell Equations #1181 New Physics #1301 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 27, 3:20 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, today is a happy day, very happy. Not only is
> superconductivity solved, but that Thermodynamics is also solved and
> both solved by the Malus law which is a law derived from the Maxwell
> Equations.
>
> When we replace the Resistance term in Ohm's law with the Malus law,
> we end up with solving superconductivity.
>
> V = i*R (Ohm's law)
> I' = I" cos^2(A)  (Malus law)
> Replacing R with Malus law and we have:
> V = i * (I" cos^2(A))
>
> So that in superconductivity the photon messengers in AC current or DC
> current tell the electrons when to move, how to move, where to move.
> If the superconduction material is a filter that is up and up in each
> atom of the material then we have 0 resistance. Now my complaint about
> physics literature on superconductivity as not being complete or
> thorough or clear comes to the center of attention, because with the
> Malus law where resistance is polarization, we see that in light
> polarization filters that it depends upon what the source light is,
> whether it is a strong laser beam and thus would disintegrate the
> filters, regardless of whether they are lined up and perpendicular.
> The many, many facts of superconduction, DC current only, and no
> strong magnets present and vortices due to magnetic moments and the
> amount of current. Those facts are relevant to a true theory of
> superconductivity. And in the Malus law, the many facts of what the
> source light waves are, whether laser or not laser and how intense is
> the light source, and the temperature of the filters and of course the
> angles involved of the filters.
>
> But with the Malus law solving superconductivity, a larger question is
> left open, in that I was trying to get Thermodynamics from the Maxwell
> Equations in the magnetic monopoles. And I cannot do that now, but
> rather the Malus law itself conquers not only superconductivity, but
> conquers Thermodynamics.
>
> So the question becomes, in a Malus law experiment of two filters
> perpendicular and trapping all the photons inside the filters, where
> does that photon energy go?
> Is it really all trapped inside the filter? And what form does it
> take?
> So today is a day of celebration in physics because we have the true
> and correct theory of Superconductivity-- Malus law within Ohm's law.
> And we have the correct path of unravelling the entire science of
> Thermodynamics-- another form of the Malus law.
>
> And the pretty whipped cream with cherry on top and chocolate flakes
> on the ice cream, is that the Malus law is all derived from the
> Maxwell Equations.
>
> The most remarkable part of this story is that the Malus law has been
> around since 1809 and within that 200 years of being in the physics
> community, not a single physicist ever had enough logic to see that
> the Malus law was both the Resistance in Ohm's law and that the Malus
> [...]

Let me again investigate how the Maxwell Equations derives the Malus
law:

I wrote on December 26, 2012, this where MIT's Lewin claims that the
Maxwell Equations can derive the Malus law but has to be reinforced
with Quantum Mechanics. I am going to take argument with Dr. Lewin and
claim that Maxwell Equations derives Malus Law outright and that his
objections of having to bolster the argument with quantum mechanics is
an objection in error. More later..

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.physics.electromag, sci.math, sci.chem
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:46:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MIT's Lewin Re: do the Maxwell Equations derive Malus law?
Chapt15.34 explaining Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1117
New Physics #1237 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | View thread | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Walter Lewin of MIT in one of his YouTube clips says Malus law is
derivable in both Maxwell Equations and Quantum Mechanics. He made a
point that blue light in a filter will come out as blue light after
the filter, so it needs a quantum mechanic explanation. Now I wish
MIT's clips can be reduced to 10 minute segments rather than a 75
minute long lecture which I am not willing to sit through.
Now here is another reply in a Google search for "Malus law derived
from Maxwell Equations"
Ziggurat
20th June 2007, 05:43 AM
Malus's law follows from simple trigonometry plus the fact that the
intensity of light is proportional to the square of the field. You
can
consider the last part to be a classical result of Maxwell's
equations
(there are quantum mechanics explanations for that too but you don't
need them).
--- end Ziggurat ---
Now I think Ziggurat's answer has problems compared to Lewin's
answer,
because of the single blue photon intensity is the same going in as
coming out and thus the quantum explanation needs to enter the
picture.
However! As I stated earlier, if you have the Symmetrical Maxwell
Equations with magnetic monopoles, and thus have a pilot wave along
with the blue photon wave, then the blue photon in is the same as the
blue photon out and where the pilot wave does all the alterations to
satisfy the Malus law.
So when you include in the Maxwell Equations:
1) magnetic monopoles
2) pilot wave
3) double transverse waves
That you get all of quantum mechanics derived out of the Maxwell
Equations, not just Malus law.

--- end quote of older post ---

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium