Topic: (no subject)
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 10, 2013 2:04 PM

Gen Lagattuta

Calculators
att1.html (2.7 K)

We have given them out as textbooks, but determined that we were losing too
many. Some would pay if the calculator was lost or stolen, but not enough
to counterbalance the loss. We are not in a district where we can purchase
calculators freely each year, yet we must ensure that calculators are
available during the regents exams. Subsequently, we now have class sets
for each room. The (yellow) calculators in each room are numbered, and each
student is assigned a specific calculator number to borrow during class. So
far (keeping fingers crossed), this system has proven to be effective in our
district; it may or may not work in other districts. Good luck and please
share your final outcome.

Sincerely,
Genevieve LaGattuta
Seaford High School, LI