Topic: Setting parameters via Manipulate?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 8:46 PM

Peter Čendula

Re: Setting parameters via Manipulate?

Thanks Bob, this show possible solution when "fixedSettings" influence ONLY parameters a,b,c,d and NOT parameters e,g. What I'm interested is how to set also initial values of a,b,c,d through ParameterSet, so something like |(which yields Part::pspec message):

{{a, a /. fixedSettings[[ParameterSet]], "set a"},
Thread[Range[5] -> {a1, a2, a3, a4, a5}], ControlType -> PopupMenu}

Also when I change ParameterSet through PopupMenu, value of "a" should be set appropriately.

Thanks in advance
Peter