Topic: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 4:46 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards

Further my post dt. Jan 29, 2013 8:50 AM (mostly snipped here):
> Domenico Rosa posted Jan 28, 2013 10:03 PM (GSC's
> remarks follow):

> > On Jan 25, 2013, Clyde Greeno @ MALEI wrote:
> >

> > > A strawman war!
<SNIP>
> How may we move to ensure that the many important
> issues thus brought to light (related to CCSS;
> Academic Standards; doorstoppers instead of useful
> aids to learning for students; public school
> education; education as a whole) - how to ensure that
> these issues would be actively resolved?
>
> If not today, then at least tomorrow or the day
> after?

<snip>
Tools that can help enable (in fact, ENSURE) the above desiderata to be satisfied are described in outline at the attachments to my message at http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2419536 (message heading the thread "Democracy - how to achieve it?").

GSC

Date Subject Author
1/24/13
Read Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Domenico Rosa
1/25/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
1/25/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Domenico Rosa
1/25/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
1/26/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
1/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
1/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
1/28/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Louis Talman
1/26/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/28/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Domenico Rosa
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
1/28/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
CCSSIMath
2/8/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Wayne Bishop
1/28/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
1/28/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
CCSSIMath
2/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Louis Talman
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
1/31/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
1/29/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/8/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Wayne Bishop
1/30/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
Domenico Rosa
1/31/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/1/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/2/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
2/1/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/1/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/1/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/2/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
2/3/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/8/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/11/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
2/12/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
GS Chandy
2/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
CCSSIMath
2/27/13
Read Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards
kirby urner
2/28/13