Topic: 'index exceeds matrix dimensions' using text function with bar
plot

Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 10:21 AM

dpb

Re: 'index exceeds matrix dimensions' using text function with bar
plot

On 1/29/2013 6:48 PM, Chris wrote:
> I am trying to insert data values at the top of my bar plots using the
> text() function. I keep getting the error that 'index exceeds matrix
> dimensions'. I know what this error means, however my vectors in the
> text portion of the code all have the same length. An example of part of
> my plot code:

> I have no idea what is going on

Since you didn't post the message in context in which line it
occurred/occurs, we don't, either...

a) Show the actual message and context.

b) Use DEBUG and stop on error and investigate the indices in the
offending line of code. If that doesn't explain where you've made the
indexing error, then see a)