Topic: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 9:08 PM

Tom Potter

Re: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations
>> http://www.livescience.com/26680-greatest-mathematical-equations.html

It's pretty obvious that the author of that article is not up to date
as he did not include the three most beautiful leading edge equations.

Potter's Law: x = e^(i^n * m*pi) = e^(i^n * (i^n *
k))
( Modification Euler's Formula e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0 to model being and
becoming.)

Trebert's Law: G=EMC^2
( G / c^2 = energy1 * energy2) ( The Pope doesn't like this expression.)
( Modification of Newton's and Einstein's Laws to put God and G into the
picture.)

Archimedes Plutonium Law: V = i * (I" cos^2(A)) = I * R
( Modification of Ohm's Law taking Malus's law into account to model
conductivity. )

And where is hanson's equation that models oscillators in a gravity field?

I might mention that Trebert's Law seems to be flawed as
it implies that the product of the energy of any two bodies
is always equal to the constant ( G / c^2 )

but note that hanson's equation is simplier and
works better the Relativity,

Archimedes Plutonium may be on to something big,

and Potter's Law is a bullet proof model
of being and becoming.

--
Tom Potter
http://tom-potter.tel