Topic: What are your most common discipline problems?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 30, 2013 10:35 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: What are your most common discipline problems?

Leah posted Jan 31, 2013 12:46 AM:
> This question is for my Classroom Management course.
> I would love to hear what goes on in your classrooms
> and how you address the problems.

What an excellent idea, to pose this question in any course aimed at teachers!

Effectively working on the responses you get would, I believe, help you develop strategies and mechanisms to tackle a great many of the ills of any educational system - and it should also ensure that the students in the course would become far more effective teachers in short order.

Best wishes. (I would be delighted to get a glimpse at the responses received).

Message was edited by: GS Chandy