Topic: Input/Output data on/from internet in matlab
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 11:41 AM

kainat ali

Re: Input/Output data on/from internet in matlab

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:53:40 PM UTC+5, thomas....@mathworks.co.uk wrote:
> Kainat Ali <kainat.ali21@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I want to give matlab a few keywords and i want it to input the given keywords on to google.com and search them. How do i do that?
>

> Depending on what it is you are trying to do, you might find Trendy
>
> interesting/useful (http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/about/trendy/).
>

> Cheers,
>
> Tom

I checked this link but I could not really understand how this works. I'm trying to get recipes from Google Recipe using keywords(salt,rice...) in matlab. After I make a search using Google I will be opening one of the given links.