Topic: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 9:08 PM

Re: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations

On Jan 30, 6:05 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations
> >>http://www.livescience.com/26680-greatest-mathematical-equations.html

That whole article seems contrived nonsense. Why 11? Who selected the
11? Why not 23 or 42 or top 100?

> It's pretty obvious that the author of that article is not up to date
> as he did not include the three most beautiful leading edge equations.
> Potter's Law:                          x = e^(i^n * m*pi) = e^(i^n * (i^n *
> k))
> ( Modification Euler's Formula e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0 to model being and
> becoming.)

Someone commented on the livescience article how they left out Euler's
formula as not good enough to be one of the ...err... 11.

> Trebert's Law:                        G=EMC^2
> ( G / c^2 = energy1 * energy2) ( The Pope doesn't like this expression.)
> ( Modification of Newton's and Einstein's Laws to put God and G into the
> picture.)
> Archimedes Plutonium Law:   V = i * (I" cos^2(A))  = I * R
> ( Modification of Ohm's Law taking Malus's law into account to model
> conductivity. )
> And where is hanson's equation that models oscillators in a gravity field?
> I might mention that Trebert's Law seems to be flawed as
> it implies that the product of the energy of any two bodies
> is always equal to the constant ( G / c^2 )
> but note that hanson's equation is simplier and
> works better the Relativity,
> Archimedes Plutonium may be on to something big,
> and Potter's Law is a bullet proof model
> of being and becoming.

It's far far better to get self promotion than never to realize that
that is exactly what those 11 equations served.

> --
> Tom Potterhttp://tom-potter.telhttps://tdp1001.jux.comhttp://warp-to.ushttp://the-cloud-machine.tk

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're not tr(y)ing!"