Topic: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 9:08 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: The 11 Most Beautiful Mathematical Equations

On Jan 31, 11:38 am, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> fecking nnettikkett freaks.  anyway,
> perhaps the true import is that,
> eleven is a very important repunit,
> aside from "the trivial repunit" ... although
> it is not the canonical one
> , neccessarily.
>

> > doesn't drive you crazy, then you're not tr(y)ing!"

Given this fragment of a line, you seem to have responded to my post.

Having read and reread your post, I got one question... What??

They make spell checkers and grammar correction software for a reason.