Topic: Math Proves Christ's Creation
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 1, 2013 6:55 AM

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Re: Math Proves Christ's Creation

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message news:keg7fc$q8d$1@matchbox.inf.ed.ac.uk...

Believing that Christ was created is a heresy. "Begotten not made",
remember?

-- Richard
That's ok, I'm a heretic. Virgin birth is bullshit, remember? Go on,
symbolically drink his blood and eat his flesh, you fucking cannibal. Why
don't you hypocritical evil vicious bastards chain me to a stake and burn
me?

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.