Topic: Make the data tip ignore superimposed plot data
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:20 PM

Matt J

Re: Make the data tip ignore superimposed plot data

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <kegsnm$1hn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > Is there a way that I can make the data tip ignore the presence of the
> > plot data?

> Try setting the scatter plot's HitTest property to 'off'.

That's great. But for some reason it seems to work for scatter plot data but not for other kinds of superimposed objects like imellipses. Any idea why?