Topic: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
Replies: 15   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 5:58 PM

JT

Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line

On 2 Feb, 14:10, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 Feb, 14:06, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 2 Feb, 08:38, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > fun random-walk()
> > >    r = rnd(4)
> > >    if (r=1)
> > >       x=x+1/10^y
> > >     if (r=2)
> > >      x=x-1/10^y
> > >    if (r=3)
> > >      y=y+1
> > >    if (r=4)&(y>1)
> > >      y=y-1
> > >    plot(x,y)

> > > fun infinite-walk()
> > >   x=0
> > >   y=1
> > >   repeat
> > >       random-walk()
> > >   until false

> > > Run this for an infinite amount of time and he walks over every point
> > > on the number line!

> > > PROOF:   no gaps!
>
> > > It's an infinite random walk with a twist.
> > > When he moves east or west, he covers 1 unit / 10^y units.

> > > 0---------1---------2---------3--->
>
> > > :) ------> :) ------> :)
>
> > > Here he is moving 1 unit positive at a time.
>
> > > When y increases - he takes 10 times smaller steps!
>
> > > 0---------1---------2---------3--->
>
> > > *----------*---------*-*
>
> > > y will reach every natural number
> > > and x will be every summation of every possible negative power of 10
> > > fraction!

> > > Herc
> > > --www.BLoCKPROLOG.com

> > Why be a copy cat when you can be originalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqm4dQv4F9w
>
> This is the way do be originalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaEmCFiNqP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

Date Subject Author
2/1/13
Read Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/1/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a
line
William Elliot
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a
line
William Elliot
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
Graham Cooper
2/2/13
[...]
FredJeffries@gmail.com
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
Graham Cooper
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/2/13
Read Re: Outline: A Program to establish the continuity of points in a line
Graham Cooper
2/15/13