Topic: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Replies: 29   Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 5:59 PM

dpb

Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers

On 2/2/2013 10:26 AM, Stan wrote:
> ^^^^ I'm using release R2012a.
>
> I don't think that this would have made such a big difference though.
>
> Do you think textscan changed recently?

Wouldn't think so, no...but this is 2012b here so anything's possible.
Guess that raises question of which platform? This is Win32 here...

I don't see why it shouldn't parse just fine unless there's a hidden
character or something causing a mismatch in the comparison...can you
retry using direct cut'n paste at command line and see if symptom
stays/goes away?

--

Date Subject Author
1/31/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/5/13
[...]
2/7/13