Topic: Using hyperlinks to move to computations and back to text
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 8:20 PM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: Using hyperlinks to move to computations and back to text

You have to label the cell where the code is. Then create the hyperlink
to that label. You can then use the Back arrow (click on
Window->ShowToolbar). It is the little left-pointing thingy at the end
of the toolbar.

Kevin