Topic: ZFC and God
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 8:39 PM

Aatu Koskensilta

Re: ZFC and God

Charlie-Boo <shymathguy@gmail.com> writes:

> Philosophy aside, have you ever known Friedman to actually formally
> prove anything of significance?

Friedman can't even tie his own shoelaces, I've heard.

> I ask because my own experience interacting with him and reading his
> papers has shown him to be a total idiot.

Interacting with idiots is an ill-fraught and delicate undertaking,
I've heard.

Aatu Koskensilta (aatu.koskensilta@uta.fi)

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen"