Topic: Object Height Calculate
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 10:54 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Object Height Calculate

"Miklos " <ripman86@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I would like to ask for help with the following tasks to prepare.
> The following illustration, you can see through the webcam.
> The following tasks:
> - Find a starting point, the picture "X" indicates
> - The measurement of black részvégpontjának
> - Calculation of height between the start and end point
>

> I need pointers on how to get started work
> Necessary image link here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gl5x7l8dtrksjal/project.png
>
> I need pointers on how I start work, if you can ask me to do a detailed
> description
> Thanks.

This sounds like a homework question or school project and in general this
newsgroup requires people posting homework questions (or questions that
sound like they're homework, even if they're not) to show what they've done
to try to solve the problem and to ask a SPECIFIC question before the
readers will offer any suggestions. Post the code you've written to try to
solve this question and indicate where EXACTLY you're stuck and someone may
offer some assistance.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com