Topic: If 2 systems represent the same sets do they prove the same theorems?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:52 PM

Charlie-Boo

Re: If 2 systems represent the same sets do they prove the same theorems?

On Feb 3, 8:31 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 9:21 am, Charlie-Boo <shymath...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > by extension system A = system B
>
> > > However, one system may have restricted comprehension on WFF while the
> > > other does not.

> > > Herc
>
> > Are you saying yes to my original question?
>
> Your subject line I'm ignoring.
>
> By extension
>
> (ALL(thm)  thm e theoryA <-> thm e theoryB)  <->  (theoryA = theoryB)
>
> ALL(thm) A|-thm   <->  B|-thm
> <->
> A=B
>
> However the set of WFF in each may be different.
>

> The parameter X limits what you are trying to say
> as theorems have higher arity than 1.

X is a tuple where the number of components ranges from zero to
infinity with arbitrary cardinality.

C-B