Topic: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Replies: 28   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:57 PM

JT

Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases

On 3 Feb, 23:05, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > > What are you asking?  Does 0.9 recurring (in base 10)
> > >  have the same
> > > value as 0.3 (in base 3)?

> But 0.3 is impossible in any base less than 4 just as 0.9, singly or
> recurring, is impossible in any base less than 10.
> --

I have to ask you Virgil does the code run when you copy and paste
save as HTML i suspect something weird is going like extra chars or
linebreaks after posting.

I have posted in on my facebook page and if not work here copy from
there.
http://www.facebook.com/jonas.thornvall

Date Subject Author
2/1/13
Read 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
forbisgaryg@gmail.com
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
forbisgaryg@gmail.com
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/2/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Frederick Williams
[...]
2/3/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/3/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Virgil
2/3/13