Topic: Queuing Analysis and simulation of wireless networks using Matlab
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 5:50 AM

Teresa Hubscher-Younger

Re: Queuing Analysis and simulation of wireless networks using Matlab

"Enoch Haruna" wrote in message <kegf8k$5bu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> I am working on a project with regards to network queuing. I have a set of wireless network data already to work on. My goal is to use either two or three queuing model; simulate and analyze the system and with the results determine which model best suits the Test Network based on the performance characteristics of the network under the conditions. Someone suggested Simulink to me but I don't know how to use Matlab to do this. Can anyone please help?

Hi Enoch,

There is a Queueing Theory page I created that could be useful:
http://www.mathworks.com/discovery/queuing-theory.html

It uses Simulink and SimEvents to do the queue models. I hope it's helpful.

-Teresa Hubscher-Younger