Topic: need help to find year with maximum value
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 4:10 PM

Derek Goring

Re: need help to find year with maximum value

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:39:09 AM UTC+13, THANH NGUYEN wrote:
> I have a maxtrix 61*5
>
> how can I find which year has the maximum value and do some stuff in this hard assigment. Thanks first.
>
> the assigment is here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vxusaduasijdpdp
>
> the data is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3b1rej8km3dy2k5

As your assignment advises you, use the max function.
help max
and read carefully about the 2nd output argument. That is what you need to use to find which year was maximum.