Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

JT

Re: Which naturals better?

On 4 Feb, 11:02, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
> JT wrote:
>

> > Building new natural numbers without zero using NyaN, in any base,
> > [...]

> You seem to confuse numbers and digits.  Both of these are true:
> There is a number zero.
> Numbers can be symbolized without the digit zero.
>
> --
> When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by
> this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
> Jonathan Swift: Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting

No there is no zero in my list of naturals, in my list is each natural
number a discrete ***items***, ***entity*** with a magnitude.

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Which naturals better?
JT
[...]
[...]