Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

JT

Re: Which naturals better?

On 5 Feb, 07:43, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 Feb, 04:30, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 4 Feb, 11:02, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
> > wrote:

> > > You seem to confuse numbers and digits.  Both of these are true:
> > > There is a number zero.
> > > Numbers can be symbolized without the digit zero.

> > > --
> > > When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by
> > > this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
> > > Jonathan Swift: Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting

> > No there is no zero in my list of naturals, in my list is each natural
> > number a discrete ***items***, ***entity*** with a magnitude.

> Sorry a single natural is a single entity or item with a certain
> magnitude, the numbers is counted in forming sets.

base 10 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1)+(1,1,1,1) is the base form isn't all numbers
but 1 identities? You just happen to knwow the concept of 7 and 4 or?
In my math ()+(1,1,1,1) is not an evaluations you simply strike out
the empty set.

When it comes to fractions you only need to know the numberic
placeholder for precurring zeros.
Base 3
1/3=,1
1/9=,(2)1

[...]
[...]