Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

JT

Re: Which naturals better?

On 5 Feb, 07:58, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 Feb, 07:43, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 5 Feb, 04:30, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No there is no zero in my list of naturals, in my list is each natural
> > > number a discrete ***items***, ***entity*** with a magnitude.

> > Sorry a single natural is a single entity or item with a certain
> > magnitude, the numbers is counted in forming sets.

> From this follow that a single natural have a start and end point, And
> you can partition the single natural using any base.

From this follow also that there is no endpoint in the naturals they
are counted in so infinity is not in the set of naturals no more then
zero is in the set of naturals.
Zero is only the concept of empty/void(lack of numerable entities)/
null it is not mathematical, likewise infinity is only the concept of
larger there is no numerbable set containing infinity, there is not
the set of all natural numbers, because you can not count to infinity
and you can not count zero
Because zero have no magnitude and can not be counted in it simply
describe empty,void,null and infinity have no specific magnitude it
can not be counted in it simlpy describe something bigger then the
countable.

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Which naturals better?
[...]
[...]