Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

JT

Re: Which naturals better?

On 5 Feb, 09:06, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d3216116-2862-491e-a53a-fc52a2d74...@r8g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 5 Feb, 04:30, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No there is no zero in my list of naturals, in my list is each natural
> > > number a discrete ***items***, ***entity*** with a magnitude.

> > Sorry a single natural is a single entity or item with a certain
> > magnitude, the numbers is counted in forming sets.

> If one counts the members of sets to get natural numbers then counting
> the members of the empty set shuld give us a natural too.
> --

Isn't it the members forming sets, without any member how can there be
a set?
The set is just a placeholder for numbers, it is not a mathematical
entity.
Balls and buckets (bucket 1=6 balls) (bucket 2=3 balls) now i pour
over the three balls to the bucket 2 and we have nine balls in bucket
two. And you ask me what todo with the empty bucket?

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Which naturals better?
JT
[...]
[...]