Topic: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:58 AM

JT

Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide

On 5 Feb, 09:14, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <ab7c0c15-c6a6-402d-bb22-f11d0f7af...@e11g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I wrote it so many times but you refuse to accept it, there is no
> > > remainder so the difference is simply void
> > > =7-7
> > > =0,7-0,7

> > Or maybe better to be consistent
> > =,7-,7

> That does not appear to me to be consistent with anything other than
> nonsense.
> --

Why is it nonsense that two equal numbers subtracted have no
remainder, thus the difference is void?

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
Virgil
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/5/13
[...]
2/6/13