Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

JT

Re: Which naturals better?

On 5 Feb, 09:06, Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 11:12 pm, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Sorry a single natural is a single entity or item with a certain
> > > magnitude, the numbers is counted in forming sets.

> > base 10 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1)+(1,1,1,1) is the base form isn't all numbers
> > but 1 identities? You just happen to knwow the concept of 7 and 4 or?
> > In my math ()+(1,1,1,1) is not an evaluations you simply strike out
> > the empty set.

> > When it comes to fractions you only need to know the numberic
> > placeholder for precurring zeros.
> > Base 3
> > 1/3=,1
> > 1/9=,(2)1
> > 1/27=,(3)1
> > 2/3=,2
> > 2/9=,(2)2
> > 2/27=,(3)2

Musatov can you help me out with the algorithm to make bases without
one, i am a bit stuck. And i will probably have to start all with
script if nobody can see the obvious way to change the script to
reflect NyaN bases.
I think i detected the problem but i am not sure howto solve it, and
since there is no break in javascript my changes hangs without giving
me feedback i would need a debugger line for line like old Pascal.
Basicly 9 in base three encodes to 1*9+0*3+0*1= 100 but in NyaN it
encodes to 2*3+3*1=23.

Example decimal 9=9 subtrahend i must divide subtrahend/bas, and now
i need take subtrahend-bas until decimal equals bas.
But since subtrahend is set in loop by multiple and bas it gets very
messy.
(****i think google put in linebreaks or hidden characters you better
get code below from http://www.facebook.com/jonas.thornvall
<HTML>
<SCRIPT language=Javascript>
function anybase(bas,decimal) {

multip=0;
basemultip=1;
unr=0;
basestr="";
subtrahend=0;

while (basemultip<decimal){
basemultip=basemultip*bas;
multip=multip+1;
}
while (decimal>0){
unr++;
set=0;

for(i=bas;i>0;i--){
subtrahend=basemultip*i;
document.write(subtrahend+"="+basemultip+"* (i)"+i+"<BR>");
if (decimal>=subtrahend) {
document.write("decimal"+decimal+"-subtra"+subtrahend);
decimal=decimal-subtrahend;
document.write("="+decimal+"<BR>")
set=1;
basestr=basestr+i+",";
}
}

if(set==0 && decimal!=0)basestr=basestr+0+",";
basemultip=basemultip/bas;

}
while (multip>=unr){
basestr=basestr+0+",";
unr++;
}
document.write("basestr "+basestr+"<BR>");

}
anybase(3,9);
</SCRIPT>
<HTML>

[...]
[...]