Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

Will Janoschka

Re: To see me always changes

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 23:36:33, Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having had Emc^2 and fdp/dt indoctrinated per my brainwash... and
> having gone to play with the one Universe, now having then
> serendipitously found... Oy...
>
> ?___ force d(sqrt (me))/dt ?____
>
> PROVE
> RAVEN
> OVERT
> VERSE
> ENTER
>
> {PROVE RAVEN OVERT VERSE ENTER} a familiar word square.
>
> This is my long winded scientific way -- having conspired since 1987
> to make it happen -- of predicting that the RAVENs shall win this
> Super Bowl Sunday. By exactly x integer points too.
>
> Enjo(y)... Cheers!
> --
> Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.
> Thinking... a literary bent is wasted on science physics types?
>
> http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> "If the line between science fiction and science fact
> doesn't drive you crazy, then you're not tr(y)ing!"

You are not only weird, you are a complex conjugate
in seven orthoginal dimensions, Keep up the good
work! A SANTA at nasa,!! Perhaps your are up to eight!

Is there a Dodecanion, only 400 entries in that matrix.
this should confuse the 3D students. -will- :)

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com