Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Feb 5, 7:30 am, wil...@nospam.pobox.com (Will Janoschka) wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 23:36:33, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Having had Emc^2 and fdp/dt indoctrinated per my brainwash... and
> > having gone to play with the one Universe, now having then
> > serendipitously found... Oy...

> >   ___ force  d(sqrt (me))/dt ____
>
> > PROVE
> > RAVEN
> > OVERT
> > VERSE
> > ENTER

> > {PROVE RAVEN OVERT VERSE ENTER} a familiar word square.
>
> > This is my long winded scientific way -- having conspired since 1987
> > to make it happen -- of predicting that the RAVENs shall win this
> > Super Bowl Sunday. By exactly x integer points too.

> > Enjo(y)... Cheers!
> > --
> > Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.
> > Thinking... a literary bent is wasted on science physics types?

> >http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > "If the line between science fiction and science fact
> > doesn't drive you crazy, then you're not tr(y)ing!"

> You are not only weird, you are a complex conjugate
> in seven orthoginal dimensions,  Keep up the good
> work!  A SANTA at nasa,!!  Perhaps your are up to eight!

Ortho-original perhaps? I try. Me weird? Sure and thanks. People ask
me how I pronounce Virdy, I often do say Weirdy. Then I smirk, as
usual.

Ftr, that {NASA, SANTA, DEVIL} palindrome is not due to me, I found it
on the internet. What was funny, yesterday, Feb 04, Stephen Colbert on
Comedy Central did a visual joke using the faked moon photos and Obama
shooting an NRA gun up there. I think the Pres was shooting that stars
out of the sky for a darker night effect.

> Is there a Dodecanion, only 400 entries in that matrix.
> this should confuse the 3D students. -will- :)

True students raise honest questions, even when confused.

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com