Topic: if condition problem
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 5, 2013 12:20 PM

dpb

Re: if condition problem

On 2/5/2013 2:44 AM, mado wrote:
> i want to do this flow chart but i got obstacle on my way which i
> pointed to in the picture in this link
> http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2tkvty7sq9d419o
> i did this code but it'snot working please help. thanks
>

> if V>Vold

%v(k-1)=vold
> if I==Iold
> return

elseif
I>Iold
%I(k-1)=Iold
> dvref=Vref+c
> else

dvref=Vref-c
end
> elseif
dI==-I/V
> return
> elseif

dI/dV > -I/V
> dvref=Vref+c
> else

dvref=Vref-c
> end

A) What, specifically, is "not working"? Input, expected output and
result obtained...

B) What are the variables? Particularly if they're arrays/vectors
rather than simple variables then be aware of the Matlab definition of
logical comparisons--a logical operation on a vector/array returns a
logical vector/array of the same size and a comparison is T iff all
values in that vector/array are T.

C) Remember floating point comparisons for exactly == are fraught w/ the
problem of precision--much better will be to use a tolerance or recast
so the exactly equal "==" test isn't performed explicitly.

D) As a stylistic choice you might consider CASE constructs...

doc isequal