Topic: solving the neutrino as the dual of the photon #1201 New Physics
#1321 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:36 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

AP coordinate system allows longitudinal waves; Cartesian allows
transverse; Displacement current as neutrinos #1202 New Physics #1322 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

On Feb 5, 12:13 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, I am in good shape for these last 100 or less pages of New
> Physics. Made many new discoveries but am lacking of one item that
> bugs me. I am still obscure of the neutrino, and the displacement
> current. And I think the two are related.
>
> Picking up where I last dropped off on the neutrino. I said this about
> the neutrino:
>
> 1) it is pure energy and not a transverse wave but a longitudinal wave
> to carry away tiny excess energy
>
> 2) it maybe the medium in Space for other waves like photons to travel
> in; the aether so to speak
>
> 3) neutrinos relate to magnetic monopoles
>
> I need to make more progress on the neutrino in this 5th edition. I
> hate to face the 6th edition in the state of condition now with
> regards to the neutrino.
>
> But I think I can make that progress in these last pages of New
> Physics.
>
> Just yesterday I was talking of the primitive axiom terms or concepts.
> Surely the magnetic monopole has to be in the top ten of primitive
> terms of physics.
>
> Now one of the major drawbacks of neutrino is that the particle rarely
> interacts with matter and so the facts and character and behavior of
> neutrinos is a small pool of facts.
>
> But if we take the Maxwell Equations as the axiom set over all of
> physics, we have to ask the questions of the neutrino from the point
> of view of the Maxwell Equations. There are magnetic monopoles in the
> Symmetric Maxwell Equations. But is there anything to the equations
> that hints of neutrinos? Faraday said that the light wave was a
> disturbance in the Maxwell Equations, and so photons are easily seen
> as part and parcel of the equations but can we ever discern neutrinos
> from the Maxwell Equations?
>
> I think, and this is only a guess, that the displacement current is a
> aspect of neutrinos.
>
> And, I am going to make a speculative guess here, that where
> electricity is the perpendicular of magnetism, that the neutrino
> stands in a similar relationship to the photon. In other words, the
> neutrino is a form of the photon, but the major difference is that the
> photon is a double transverse wave while the neutrino is a
> longitudinal wave. If I am correct, then the neutrino has the same
> speed of light as does the photon and that the two are not exactly
> antiparticles of one another, but a duality relationship and that
> photons and neutrinos have no antiparticles.
>
> One would never say that the electricity is the antiparticle of
> magnetism, but rather they are duals. In the same vain, the photon is
> the dual of the neutrino.
>
> Now, what is meant by dual? I mean the photon is the particle in
> Euclidean geometry where you have +1 charge combined with -1 charge to
> make a 0 charge space. The neutrino is the particle that occupies
> NonEuclidean geometry. The neutrino occupies the space of charge -1,
> the electron or lepton space.

> [...]

Some comments are in order here. You see, in the Cartesian coordinate
system of mathematics where they segregate out the negative numbers,
putting them far away and diametrically opposite the positive numbers,
allows for transverse waves such as the sine or cosine wave. But in
such a coordinate system, it does not allow for Longitudinal waves.

An example of a longitudinal wave is the slinky toy in which a push at
one end sends a vibration in the same direction as the motion. Now we
can make the slinky toy a transverse wave, but it is messy. For a
transverse wave we need a taut string, like a guitar string.

Now in mathematics, if we make one alteration or adjustment, where we
say that a point is composed of a positive side and a negative side to
a point, so that the negative numbers rest alongside the positive
numbers and not far flung and separated, what happens in such a case,
is that the lines of that geometry are like a taut string that yields
longitudinal waves where a vibration back and forth between the
positive side and negative side.

And this AP coordinate system preserves the perpendicularity feature
between transverse and longitudinal waves.

Now let me comment on the Displacement current in Maxwell Equations.
It is a current but not involved with the conduction current. It
appears removed from the conduction current. And because of this
detachment, the displacement current looks similar to the detachment
of the neutrino in physics.

So what are the arguments in favor of the neutrino a longitudinal
wave?
Well, in the double slit experiment, the photon, electron and proton
all have the same interference as waves, but the neutrino sent into
the double slit has no effect. In fact, like sound waves, the neutrino
seems to favor dense matter and flys right through the dense matter,
the same as sound waves favor dense matter.

The fact that neutrinos do not interact with other matter is
supporting evidence that they are longitudinal waves.

Now I need some link of longitudinal waves with that of the
Displacement Current of Maxwell Equations. If I can link longitudinal
waves with displacement current then I have a fair shot at linking
neutrinos.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium