Topic: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Replies: 29   Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 5:59 PM

dpb

Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers

On 2/5/2013 10:08 AM, Bruno Luong wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <ker9aj$df0$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>

>> Since TMW has been kind enough to me recently to provide a license for
>> R2012b for evaluation/comments,

> Excellent, very good offer from TMW.

Altho it's turning out not to be the boon I had hoped for...it brings my
old machine almost completely to its knees so that response time is so
poor as to make it unusable for any real work... :(

I do the occasional test like Stan's case where I can't in my old R12
release but it's just not feasible to use it for anything else. I do
have some additional memory on order to see if that will help...

--

Date Subject Author
1/31/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/5/13
[...]
2/7/13