Topic: Which naturals better?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 3:49 AM

Virgil

Re: Which naturals better?

In article
<05f802fa-5def-490d-ae31-6d2ed2e94e00@k14g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
JT <jonas.thornvall@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not beleive in the numberline
> it is just counted entities, but the basic distinction is that the 1's
> forming my set do have magnitudes since they are cuts. Now try cut out
> zero upon your numberline it has no magnitude

Every true mathematician, at least from Rene de Carte onwards, has
believed in a number line and a number plane and a number space. And all
of the points on such a line, plane or space, regardless of any numbers
associated with them, "have no magnitude".
--

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Re: Which naturals better?
[...]
[...]