Topic: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:58 AM

JT

Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide

On 6 Feb, 06:07, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <41ecd760-e094-437d-affc-e4790e34e...@14g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 6 Feb, 00:55, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <0359085f-d28e-4b7f-97ab-a309742f3...@y8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Is 9 - 9 a non-mathematical expression in your world?
> > > It looks quite as mathematical as 9 - 8, at least to me.
> > > --

> > Well in my arethmitic it would of course be evaluated have *NO*
> > remainder, but it would not be taken further into a calculation.

> Thus 9 - 9 = "NO" in your arithmetic?
>
> You version of arithmetic seems to cause more problems than it solves.
> --

no remainder

Date Subject Author
2/4/13
Read Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
Virgil
2/4/13
Read Re: Howto use NyaN to add, subtract, muliply, divide
JT
2/5/13
[...]
2/6/13