Topic: convert string to scalar, Is it possible?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 3:57 AM

grega

Re: convert string to scalar, Is it possible?

Thank you for you kind suggestion, but the problem is that the indices and variables are provided in mentioned forms and are of size > 300. If I do this by hand each time I get new set of indices and variables, I'll go crzy...