Topic: Image rotation detection probelm
Replies: 32   Last Post: Aug 8, 2013 10:46 PM

Darren g

Re: Image rotation detection probelm

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion for changing to double. It took some time for me to work on the code again for some other reasons. Come back if any help needed.

Thanks.
Darren

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <kaaj9e$9s0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> "Darren g" <darreng212@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Hi Phillip,
> >
> > Would you mean to change the conv2 function within the corresponding
> > folder.
> > I tried replacing it with double but now show another error.
> >
> > Error: File: conv2.m Line: 1 Column: 26
> > Unbalanced or unexpected parenthesis or bracket.
> >
> > Error in xcorr2 (line 17)
> > c = conv2(a, rot90(conj(b),2));
> >
> > Error in translation (line 18)
> > d = xcorr2(image1,image2);

> Revert your changes to CONV2 then change your translation function or script
> to pass double(image1) and double(image2) into XCORR2 rather than image1 and
> image2.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

Date Subject Author
6/19/09
Read Image rotation detection probelm
Pradyumna A
6/19/09
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Matt
9/16/09
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Hamid Reza Mohseni Nejad
8/2/10
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/21/10
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
chee ali
12/21/10
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/21/10
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Matt J
12/21/10
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/14/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
11/14/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/19/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
11/19/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/20/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
11/20/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/26/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
11/26/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/27/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
11/28/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
11/29/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
12/2/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/3/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
12/4/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/11/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
12/11/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/12/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
12/12/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Steven Lord
2/6/13
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Darren g
12/20/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Phillip
12/20/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Kev
12/20/12
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
Kev
7/7/13
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
xmlfor
8/8/13
Read Re: Image rotation detection probelm
jacaboo