Topic: Plotting multiple 3d loops
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 8:21 AM

Ulf Graewe

Re: Plotting multiple 3d loops

"Phil Roberts" wrote in message <kf2lk7$4eu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I have 2 datasets which I would like plot on the same graphs.
>
> My code is below:
> for j = 1:2;
> for i = 1:7;
> for k = 1:5;
> figure;plot(x_data(i,j,k), y_data(i,j,k));
> end
> end
> end

Maybe you try this:
for j = 1:2;
figcounter=1;
for i = 1:7;
for k = 1:5;
figure(figcounter);plot(x_data(i,j,k), y_data(i,j,k));
figcounter = figcounter + 1;
end
end
end

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Best, ulf