Topic: electron initiator in free neutron decay; Standard Model proven
to be fakery #1212 New Physics #1332 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 11:12 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Re: electron initiator in free neutron decay; Standard Model proven
to be fakery #1212 New Physics #1332 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Feb 8, 2:09 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, I am in excellent shape here and can return to the earlier
> discussion that a free neutron in decay starts the decay process with
> the electron, not the proton as what the Standard Model predicts. So
> in January I looked at several Bubble Chamber photos to prove the
> Standard Model a fakery of physics.
>
> --- quoting my 20 JAN post; talking about free-neutron decay starts
> with the electron, not the proton ---
> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:39:14 -0800 (PST)
>
> I think I may have finally found an example of a bubble chamber track
> of a neutron in decay into a proton and electron and proof that the
> Standard Model is fakery. However, let me caution the reader that I am
> new at Bubble Chamber tracks and nothing of an expert at it, so with
> that precaution let me announce this finding:
>
> http://epweb2.ph.bham.ac.uk/user/watkins/seeweb/frame206.htm
>
> I am looking at track e which is said to be a neutron interacting with
> a proton producing a neutron decay since there are 2 protons and 1
> electron.
> And if you examine the track, where I am guessing the protons are
> marked by a X, that the electron comes before the proton. This means
> the Neutron decay from quarks of udd to that of udu is nothing but
> fakery physics, for if (sic) the track is telling me that the electron
> is ?the first subatomic particle to spring out of the neutron, means
> that ?there are no quarks and that neutron decay is governed by the
> Maxwell ?Equations and that the electrons inside a neutron initiates
> the decay.
> Hopefully I have interpreted that track correctly.
> --- end quoting prior post of mine ---
>
> But now here in FEB 8, I have another approach to proving the Standard
> Model a fakery of physics. Instead of looking for free neutron decay
> in a Bubble Chamber, we put the same question to that of a neutron
> inside a atom such as carbon which becomes nitrogen atom.
>
> So when carbon goes to nitrogen, the Standard Model would predict the
> neutron in carbon starts to transform into the proton first and thus
> the carbon becomes nitrogen missing an electron. The Maxwell Equations
> Axiom would predict that it is the electron that initiates the neutron
> decay inside of carbon and that the electron comes out of the carbon
> nucleus and makes the carbon turn into the nitrogen. It is called
> electron capture.
>
> So when carbon goes to nitrogen, the Standard Model predicts the
> carbon has 1 more proton than it should have and is thus a nitrogen
> atom and missing a orbital electron. Whereas the Maxwell axiom theory
> predicts the carbon has a extra electron in its orbit, which then, the
> proton appears in the nucleus, for which both the electron and proton
> came from a single individual neutron. In other words, I am dispensing
> the need to look at Bubble Chamber photographs to tell me that the
> free neutron or the bonded neutron in a nucleus initiates the
> [...]

There is a nice experimental test to see if the electron initiates the
Beta decay and the neutron decay, and that would be to test for
negative or positive ions. So if we have carbon going to nitrogen,
if the Standard Model is correct, would have protons initiate the
neutron to transform to proton, electron, neutrino. If the Maxwell
Equations are correct, the electron initiates the neutron to
transform.

So if the Standard Model is correct, in carbon going to nitrogen, we
can expect more nitrogen positive ions. If Maxwell theory is correct,
then there should be more carbon negative ions. So here is a way of
testing whether the electron initiates the neutron to transform, by
looking for negative carbon ions as carbon transforms to nitrogen.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium