Topic: SHORT HAND OF PRIME NUMBER DISTRIBUTION CORRECTED FILE
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 13, 2013 8:44 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: SHORT HAND OF PRIME NUMBER DISTRIBUTION CORRECTED FILE

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 12:12:29 AM UTC+2, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> There are 4 published manuscripts , plus there is a major one in the offing. point is that current mathematics have been clear fools

> Acknowledgements
>
> 1. My Lord Jesus Christ, by his special grace to me, specially the teaching of humility and clarity.

Are you aware of the fact that the first thing you say that lord taught you is in direct contradiction to the second one?
Because if you're not then your logical skill may not be sharp enough to do basic mathematics, let alone some higher level ones...