Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Jan 30, 11:47 am, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Given E=mc^2 and f=dp/dt.
>
> Now having gone to play with the Universe, I found
>
>  ___ force = d[sqrt (m*e)]/dt  ____
>
> http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meforce.pdf
>
> The Play It Backwards Sam Satanic Method
>
> Given Einstein's E=mc^2 equation. This is the famous popular
> representation. It's an icon of the twentieth century. Take this and
> just write it backwards...2^cm=E. 2 c m=E. Use the poetic artistic
> license and make the "=" vanishingly small. This leaves 2 c mE. Which
> reads as "To see ME", phonetically speaking. QED.
>
> PROVE
> RAVEN
> OVERT
> VERSE
> ENTER

The HAND having writ moves on and On and ON...

HAND
AREA
NEAR
DARE

http://www.google.com/search?q=palm+of+hand+images

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour." -- William Blake

As an experiment, of the observational scientific kind, take a close
and deep look at the palms of both your hands. Draw what you see, or
take a photograph with your very own smartestphone. Take an image of
you making an image of you making your own image... recursively on and
on...

Yes, I realize I am talking mostly to myself. Across four discussion
groups no less. It's called broadcasting and I am, dare I state it,
the finest audience, a proud spirited representative of the fertile
open human mind. I myself will return one day to read what is written.

Here's wishing a good friend of mine a happy birthday today!

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.
Thinking... a literary bent is wasted on science physics types!

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com