Topic: Matheology § 210
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 1:12 PM

Ralf Bader

Re: Matheology § 210

WM wrote:

> No. Hilbert fired Brouwer from his most prestigious position with the
> Annalen. That is only one example. The matheologians are in possession
> of the academic keys. To tell them the truth can be very dangerous for
> a man who is young and striving for an academic carrer. I am not in
> danger to loose my post, although some special guys like Bader or
> Rennenkampf have in fact revealed the abyys of their stupend stupidity
> by fighting in written letters for my dismissal.

This assertion is no less distorted than your want-to-be-mathematical
assertions.

> And here is a not very important but very interesting example: In
> MathOverflow I am not welcome.

That is: You are no longer welcome.

> Everything is immediately deleted.
> Therefore, in June 2010 I put a question under cover.

You can spread out your wisdom on your own website. But the contents of the
MathOverflow website is the sole business of those who run this website,
and this is not you. If they tell you to stay away you have to do this - as
a moral obligation and as a legal obligation. To neglect this and to
present it publicly as a kind a laudable feat tells a lot about your
distorted understanding also of extramathematical issues, and about your
character. Thank you for proudly showing off how disgusting your behaviour
is.

--
"Die Natur hat schon häufig natürliche Zahlen zerlegt, zum Beispiel...die
acht Beine einer Spinne in die vier Himmelsrichtungen." Prof. Dr. W.