Topic: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 7:29 PM

William Hughes

Re: William Hughes, care to comment? Re: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:

On Feb 10, 5:45 pm, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
> Hey, William.
>
> You recently suggested that BroilJAB's stupid (and often racist) posts
> usually have some (admittedly very tenuous) connection to reality.
> That really surprised me.
>
> Is the following made-up quote a counterexample to what you claimed?
> Or is there some tenuous connection I don't see?
>
> Just curious.
>
> BroilJAB <DesignDen...@wmconnect.com> writes:

> > "The specified complexity of Life and the Cosmos
> > render the existence of God highly plausible."
> > -Dr Dawkins.

Actually, this was one of the examples I was thinking
of. The "quote" is made up, but there is
a tenuous connection to the truth. Dr Dawkins is on
record as saying that the existence of godlike
creatures is plausible. (Nothing to do with
complexity, specified or otherwise).