Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 10 Feb., 21:21, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> On 02/10/2013 12:40 PM, William Hughes wrote:

> I have an insight: It is impossible to prove that
> the transfinite ("god") does not exist.
>
> dave
>
> [ NB: but proving ZFC inconsistent is not completely out
>    of the question, although WM does no such thing.]

No. If you believe in the omegath level of the Binary Tree or if you
believe that finite cardinal numbers behave different from the
integers, then no contradiction is possible.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots