Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Feb 10, 9:55 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 10 Feb., 18:40, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > TND is invalid in the infinite.
>
> > > Regards, WM
>
> > In Wolkenmeukenheim, we can have
> > for a potentially infinite set

> >       we know that x does not exist
> >       we don't know that x does not exist

> > true at the same time.
> >
> > Strange place Wolkenmuekenheim

> Is it so hard to conclude from facts without believing in matheology?
>
> The diagonal of the list
> 1
> 11
> 111
>
> is provably not in a particular line.

and, according to WM, it is provable that it
is not in any line.

However, the diagonal is a line of the list.

Strange place Wolkenmuekenheim

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots