Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: WMytheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<e8c47607-e853-4bfb-ad8a-989e807897f0@n2g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 10 Feb., 22:05, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

> > > In the list
> >
> > > 1
> > > 11
> > > 111

> > > There is no FIS of the diagonal that is loinger than every line.
> > > For everey line, there is a longer FIS of the diagonal.
> > > For every FIS of the diagonal, there is a longer line.

> > And, so we see the confusion over the meaning
> > of singular term.
> >
> > And, so we see the confusion over the meaning
> > of a definite article.
> >
> > the diagonal is different from its proper parts.

> Please express the difference in digits.

Not until WM can express the difference between a pineapple and a pine
cone in digits.

Not every difference is expressible in digits.

At least not outside WMytheology.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13