Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Feb 10, 3:27 pm, wil...@nospam.pobox.com (Will Janoschka) wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:28:50, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 2:48ÿpm, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Orhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_Hands.
>
> > You Fred are both kind and brave just to interact on this silly
> > thread. Watch your back...

> > I love M.C. Escher! Studied closely the Douglas Hofstadter GEB book
> > over the years as well. Still, my aim is targeted at you -- any you --
> > focusing on the inside of your hands. Your palms.

> > The recursion TV theme I have had in mind is of Comedian Philosopher
> > Steve Martin on Saturday Night Live pointing at himself and exclaiming
> > "There's me watching me watching me watching me..."

> >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Spheres_II
>
> > Inhttp://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tauntedpoet.pdfI
> > capture my animated respect of Escher.

> > > --
> > > When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by
> > > this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
> > > Jonathan Swift: Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting

> > Nice quote that.
>
>  Recursion, or its "pal"  Re-entrant has not been much  studied,
> Why?  Very powerfull stuff there.  Perhaps earthlings are as
> stupid as they appear!

Could a whole Earth actually pretend to be that stupid?! No. Global
stupidity is manufactured like soda cans to compete with beers.

http://www.fqxi.org/data/essay-contest-files/Rovelli_Time.pdf

Given this "THE NEED TO FORGET TIME" what means Re-entrant?

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com