Topic: Matheology § 210
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 1:12 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 210

In article
<816321fa-bd81-4d06-9171-90152c96d941@j4g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 10 Feb., 00:04, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:
>

> > > And here is a not very important but very interesting example: In
> > > MathOverflow I am not welcome.

> > That is: You are no longer welcome.

> because I show what a silly theory matheolgy is and what contradictory
> arguments the matheologians there apply. For instance the Binary Tree
> with level omega!

It is only in Wolkenmuekenheim that a Complete Infinite Binary Tree can
have any levels other than those indexed by natural numbers, which does
not include any level omega.

Thus what goes on in Wolkenmuekenheim is incompatible with what goes on
in standard mathematics, or even in intuitionist mathematics.

WM is out on a limb madly sawing it, and himself, off.