Topic: Simulate the simulink model from GUI
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 10:38 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Simulate the simulink model from GUI

"Damith " <e08131@ce.pdn.ac.lk> wrote in message
> I have designed a Simulink model that requires some input variables and
> give some outputs. How can I create a GUI using Matlab to open .mdl
> Simulink file, and simulate it.

Something like this one described in the documentation?

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/creating_guis/a-gui-to-set-simulink-model-parameters-guide.html

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com