Topic: not able to save deploytool project
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 10:57 PM

Steven Lord

Re: not able to save deploytool project

"piyush " <mail2piyushsarda@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> when i am trying to start my deploytool project it giving an error msg "
> the project xyz could not be saved. You may not have the permission.
> if you have changed the project, your changes will be used until you close
> the project "
>
> please help

Well, DO you have the necessary write permission to the location on disk
where you're trying to save the DEPLOYTOOL project? The error message
specifically called that out as a potential cause of the error.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com